The LOGIQ™ S7 XDclear™ 2.0 is the latest Release of this Premium ultrasound unit. Featuring the powerful combination of S-Agile Acoustic Architecture and XDclear probe technology, the LOGIQ S7 XDclear 2.0 gives access to amazing versatility in ultrasound imaging delivering optimized image quality across virtually all patient body types.
The new Release of this mobile and shared service system, features an advanced User Interface and enhanced imaging performance, designed to combine a consistent quality performance, a user-sensitive design and intuitive tools all together at an affordable price. LOGIQ S7 XDclear 2.0 is well equipped for a variety of applications and ready to take both on routine and non-traditional challenges. It’s a true workhorse, with a lightweight design that incorporates powerful technologies enhancing workflow and user experience. Especially designed for practices with high expectations for both performance and value.
The LOGIQ S7 XDclear 2.0 provides a Sensational performance, a Smart design and Specialized capabilities to help fit your needs.
- The 2nd generation S-Agile Acoustic Architecture enables images of uniform excellence across multiple body types with minimal keystrokes
- An extended range of E-series and XDclear transducers, encompassing advanced technologies as Acoustic Amplifier, Single Crystal and Active Matrix Arrays and Cool Stack for an increased penetration and high frequency at depth. All with PinLess connectors to increase signal-to-noise ratio
- Image optimization tools, help enhance image quality such as increased contrast resolution and improved border definition
- Auto TGC, automatically optimizes image brightness and contrast
- High Definition, configurable 23” LCD Widescreen monitor with LED backlit display
- Enhanced portability, smaller and light weight with Power Assistant battery backup, wireless connectivity and Bluetooth® printing
- Compare Assistant, to compare previous exams with the current one and standardize settings
- Scan Assistant, customizable scanning programs that help improve exam standardization, exam consistency and productivity
- Power Assistant with option for mobile scanning (up to one hour on battery)
- MyTrainer, onboard training modules
- Streamlined ergonomics and unique scanning comfort with a slim and lightweight console, configurable 10.1” touch panel
- Tricefy Cloud based storage
- SonoDefense solution
- Auto IMT
- B-Flow™ and B-Flow HD Color, GE patented technique enabling to display true flow hemodynamics in B-mode, without Doppler’s limitation. Now with Hybrid and HD Color Modes.
- Strain Imaging Elastography with semi-Quantification
- 2D-Shear Wave Elastography, to help measure tissue stiffness and improve diagnostic confidence in a wide range of clinical applications (abdominal and superficial)
- 2D-3D PDI flow semi-Quantification
- Contrast Enhanced Ultrasound
- B-steer+, for improved needle visualization
- 3D/4D Volume Ultrasound, comprehensive suite of probes and settings for all clinical applications
- Fetal assessment tools as Advanced STIC, OmniView and HDlive ™
- Measure Assistant
- Breast and Thyroid Productivity Packages
- Multi-Modality Imaging Display, to compare exams from different imaging studies